Tuesday 21 October 2014

Red Wing Boots - Nick Wooster



Red Wing Boots - Nick Wooster






I've become quite a fan of Nick Wooster's more classically influenced style.

Taking a styling cue, from the man himself, I've bought a pair of Grenson Fred V boots in tan leather with the chunky white Vibram sole.  They're gorgeous!  A combination of English brogue and American work boot - Perfect!



I love the idea of now getting a pair of Red Wing boots to create a similar look.

I was in Manchester a couple of days ago and handled a pair in Schuh.  They're lovely but quite pricey at around £230.





These taller Red Wing boots also look great!

They're VERY similar, if they had a traditional sole, to the boots worn by Indiana Jones in the movies.

Red Wing have released a heritage style, the... 

 'Kangatan 8180 boot by Redwing Heritage'



Click here to link to Esq's article for more information

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! This brand is really popular for manufacturing top quality and lasting boots and shoes. Two thumbs up! Red Wing Distributor Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.
    Wedding Cars for rent in Colombo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Informative blog post about Red Wing Boots although this is perhaps the second or 3rd time for me that I am here in your blog. Good work is always appreciable. Keep up the good work, dude! I just wanted to say hi and show my thanks for the information provided.

    ReplyDelete