Sunday 8 March 2015

Anker - Bluetooth Keyboard - First Thoughts


Anker - Bluetooth Keyboard - First Thoughts


For less than £8, brand new, off eBay I ordered this bluetooth keyboard.
It 'paired' easily with a HP Slate7 tablet & Sony Xperia L.

The build quality is amazing for the price!  I've been a fan of Sony products for many years and I can honestly say if this keyboard had 'Sony' branding on it and was £40 I would not have suspected it wasn't a Sony product.

The ease of use is amazing and I do love it.

However, there are a few grouches.  Without extra Apps not all the keys operate with Android devices.  The '£' sign does not work on this American layout keyboard.

There is an App that may sort this out to 'map' the keys.  Something I may look into at a later date.  I've found loads of information on Google suggesting this is a general issue with bluetooth keyboards connected on Android.

For the alphabet, number keys and general punctuation, without extra Apps, this a lovely designed keyboard to use and with a quality feel.




No comments:

Post a Comment