Tuesday 28 June 2016

Roger Machin Photography - FREE Wedding Photographer


Hi Everyone
If you or anyone you know is looking for a wedding photographer in North-Staffordshire / South Cheshire please would you be kind enough to pass on my details (There's a contact form on my photography website). This will be my first wedding shoot so the lucky couple must bear this in mind - The photographs could be good, they could be bad - There's no guarantee!
Ideally, I'm after a small wedding where I can offer my services for FREE.
All I ask in return is to be reimbursed for any out of pocket expenses and to have the rights to use the images afterwards, so I can start a wedding portfolio and also to use the images in any future promotional material. The couple will have a copy of the photos on CD, DVD or a USB memory stick with the right to use and print the images however they choose. I appreciate there's a lot involved. I'll discuss everything with the couple beforehand so we can come to a suitable arrangement.  There's a portfolio of my photos at...
Thanks
Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment