Friday 30 August 2013

Invisalign - Clear Braces For Teeth


I saw an advert in a magazine for invisalign a few years ago and went to a local dentist to find out more.

It's an alternative to wearing a wire brace.  It's a clear plastic mold that fits over crooked teeth to align them. Every so often you have a new mold to correct them a little more... and then another and another and so on.  Eventually you'll have a lovely smile and during the process you won't have a wire brace on your teeth as they align.  It's like contact lenses for teeth!


The results are excellent.  You do have to have reasonable tooth alignment to start or this won't be possible by the invisalign method.


The invsalign website has more details.


A friend of mine had some work done at Clayton Dental Centre in the Midlands.




1 comment:

  1. I also had an Invisalign treatment through the invisalign chandler az provider. I'm very happy with how it's going, I already had 5 impressions and I only need 3 more then I'm off to enjoy my new straight teeth. I highly suggest Invisaligns for those who want to enhance their teeth's alignment without the painful dental braces attachment.

    ReplyDelete