Saturday 15 November 2014

Silver Londoner - Keith Summers Blogger - In Pursuit Of Stylish Dressing


Silver Londoner
Keith Summers Blogger - In Pursuit Of Stylish Dressing


Fancy another perspective on style?

Check out this stylish guy 'Keith Summers' aka Silver Londoner.

Originally from Putney he now lives in Devon, South-West England.

'This is a sojourn in to my personal style, where I shall be endeavouring to post those things that make me feel good about myself. Why go to all the trouble? Well, I've found that as I move forever onwards through my forties, I want to wear "nice" clothes more and more... I just feel that I can dispense with unremarkable clothing and put a pep in my step with complementary attire.' - Keith Summer (Silver Londoner).


1 comment:

  1. Wow thanks Roger for featuring me on your blog - I hope my outfits inspire men of my generation to make every effort to dress smart and feel good about what they wear!

    Keith, Silver Londoner

    ReplyDelete