Tuesday 18 November 2014

Beaverbrooks Hanley - Photographs by Roger Machin


Beaverbrooks Hanley - Photographs by Roger Machin

Around 10:50am yesterday (18/11/14) the Beaverbrooks Jewellery Store at Intu Potteries Stoke-on-Trent was raided by thieves.  This is a store I have used myself and the staff have always been lovely and very professional.  This is such an awful event to happen is such a lovely cosmopolitan city.

As I was passing yesterday I took a few quick snaps and forwarded them on to the local press, The Sentinel.  Today I am delighted they have been published and also they forwarded them to an agency so my photographs have also been published in today's Daily Mirror and The Mail Online.





















I think the staff there are wonderful and hope they can move on from this awful ordeal.

I found out staff at the O2 Store, opposite, took in some of the shocked public, closed the store and gave them cups of tea.  They're absolute stars!





No comments:

Post a Comment