Monday 8 July 2013

Summer Has Arrived In The UK - Solar Sport Sunscreen

At last it looks like the summer sun has arrived in the UK.

I was at an outdoor event a few years ago where it was really warm and sunny.  I could feel the sun's warmth a little too much on the top of my head and I had no hat with me.  I though to myself, 'Why doesn't anybody sell sun protection in handy sized containers?  I could really do with some for the top of my head!'.  Especially as I keep my hair very short.

Not too long after I was shopping in Halfords and next to the till were some small sun protection sprays.  I was really surprised and bought one.  It was the first of many!

I carry one around with me most of the time.  It's great when I'm out and about.  I simply spray, with the pump action, onto the top of my head and around my face and I'm done.  No need for a hat.  It's also great for use anywhere on the body as it is very light and non-greasy.


Available in 15SPF and 30SPF from many shops.

Just give it a try!

(As with all products please read the label before use)



No comments:

Post a Comment