Tuesday 9 July 2013

The Healthy Back Bag - A Design Classic! The 'Man Bag' No Man Should Be Without.


 I've been a great fan of the Healthy Back Bag for years. After wearing my first one out I'm now on my second.  I have the small black microfiber version.
In my opinion they're a design classic.

Clean lines, very functional and loads of great ideas in one item.  I especially like the silver lining making it easier to find items inside.  The double zip along the full length of the bag makes access inside really easy for you and not for anyone else.  If you wear the bag diagonally, like a sash, across your body the zip of the main compartment lies against your back so it's difficult for other people to get inside - a great security feature especially if you're in a crowd.  There's also two pouches, internal and external, to hold a drink bottle. There's a clip for keys so no more rummaging to find them.

Do remember they're great for your back too!








I tend to wear mine across my body.




There are loads of different colours, fabrics and sizes suitable for men and women so do take a look at their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment