Monday 28 October 2013

M&S Sartorial - Prince of Wales Checked Suit


After discovering Gary Barlow had worn a wonderful Marks and Spencer 'Best of British' suit on Xfactor I decided to investigate further.  Unfortunately the 'Best of British' range is not available generally in Marks and Spencer stores.  I was advised, in their Wilmslow (Handforth Dean, Cheshire) Store, it was stocked at the M&S Marble Arch store or they could get me one in by special order.

I did hope they would have stocked it in Cheshire.

I did however find a wonderful Prince of Wales checked suit in their Sartorial Range for £249 (Jacket & Trousers).  Quite a lot cheaper than the £800 Gary 'Best of British' Barlow suit.


I did try one on and it was lovely - Thanks to Margaret in their Wilmslow Store.


I think I needed a size bigger!  Through diet and exercise I'm trying to return to my more usual size of 38" chest and 32" / 34" waist so there'll be no new suit for me in the near future.

Click here for more details on this suit at Marks & Spencer

 Gary Barlow in Marks & Spencer 'Best of British' suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment